Any further suggestions would be much appreciated for this once 5-novels-a-week-but-seriously-lapsed traveller!
Here's my reading list thus far:
- Lonely Planet guides to China, South East Asia and Japan - of course!
- 'Atlas Shrugged' by Ayn Rand - it's hefty but it's a classic and written by a woman!
- 'Journey to the End of the Night' by Louis-Ferdinand Celine - recommended by a friend
- 'Where's My Oasis?: The Essential Handbook for Everyone Wanting that Perfect Job' by Rowan Manahan - bought months ago, seems quite apt to read it now
- 'One Hundred Years Of Solitude' by Gabriel Garcia Marquez - I've been meaning to read this for ages, even just so I can say it's overrated
- oh and Tolstoy's 'War and Peace' - it's long and it's a classic
- and some poetry....hmmm....an anthology I think.