Saturday 26 July 2008

Lavish Lounge

Always keen to flag up fabulous female blogs, I'd like to draw your attention to Lavish Lounge, written by my most geeky-but-sexy girlfriend Stacey who runs a creative services consultancy in Central London. I can honestly say that my short working relationship with her and Lavish was the best thing to come out of my stint at SPZ Music last year and we only ever met each other twice!

Not does she have the ability inspire even the least geekily orientated people (like me) but she has radiated such warmth and positivity and been such a massive support to me as I set off around Asia and now embark on a new life Downunder.

What a great read her blog is! I wish I had my finger in as many creative pies as she seems to right now!

I don't care if this sounds rather gushy - Stacey, you're a star!

No comments: