Sunday 3 August 2008

Fingers crossed...the house-hunt might be over


We might have found somewhere to live!

I don't want to tempt fate but we have secured a cute little flat in Surry Hills with a deposit and all we have to do now is sit tight and hope our checks are OK. All being well, we could move in this week! It's a good size, in a great central location, only $410 per week and it's even furnished!

Fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed! Then we have to persuade Charlotte and Paul to come and be our neighbours...or otherwise get a place with a gym and pool so I can use it.

Now, just as I start think about getting myself a bicycle for commuting, my dad has sent me this cautionary piece of press from the Sydney Morning Herald. Yikes. I thought London drivers were hostile. I will not be deterred, although the slopes of Surry Hills and other parts of Sydney are somewhat off-putting...the clue is in the name I suppose!

1 comment:

Bombchell said...

aww wow. hope u get it. you shold post pictures when u move in =)